June 06, 2022
The Texas State Athletic Trainers’ Association will award ten (10) scholarships in the amount of $1000 to well deserving college students. The requirements for these scholarships are listed below, and they can be found on the scholarship form also.
- Must be an undergraduate student or non-credentialed (LAT) in an entry-level Masters student attending a Texas College/University.
- Must be an athletic training student and/or admitted into the athletic training program.
- Sponsoring athletic trainer must be a TSATA member by 5/31/2021.
- 3.0 minimum overall GPA and a 3.0 minimum curriculum GPA
- Must submit an unofficial transcript
- Must submit 3 letters of recommendation with one from the sponsoring athletic trainer and two from professors, administrators, coaches, advisors, or a character reference.
- Must be a full time student in good standing with the college or university.
- Must be pursuing a career in athletic training.
- Must complete and return the application, transcript, and letters of recommendation by 07/01/2022.
Click on the following link to access and print the application:
The College Scholarship deadline has been extended to July 10, 2022. Applications will only be accepted by email. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.