Texas Health Sports Medicine Outreach
Texas Health Sports Medicine Outreach is hiring PRN Athletic Trainers to cover events, primarily in Collin, Denton, and Tarrant Counties.
- Prevent and treat injuries using appropriate medical protocols; assist in developing and monitoring rehabilitation and conditioning programs, using physical therapy modalities.
• Apply preventative and protective devices: customize and fabricate preventative and devices for specialized needs. Work with companies to supply necessary care established in contractual agreements.
• Establish preliminary care plan: complete injury evaluation for referral to appropriate health care provider
• Assists department with program development, training new hires, timely monthly reports; Coordination of MD/NP for onsite lectures/visits
Why Texas Health
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture makes THR a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
- Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4 years running)
- “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
- A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Questions? Contact Sports Medicine Outreach Manager – SarahGill@texashealth.org
To apply for this job email your details to SarahGill@texashealth.org