Sports Treatment Center Part Time Assistant Athletic Trainer, Lubbock ISD
The Part Time Assistant Athletic Trainer assists in coordinating the coverage, treatment,
rehabilitation, and physician referral for all student athletes. Teaching field is open. They will also
have responsibilities for middle school sports, some high school event coverage.
License and Certificate Requirements
● Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
● Masters Degree has additional pay.
● Valid License from Texas Advisory Board of Athletic Trainers
● Certified from the National Athletic Trainers Association optional
● Texas Teaching Certificate preferred
● CPR/AED Certified
● Sports medicine 1,2 and 3 cert. preferred
Individual duties consist of, but not limited to:
● Day to day operations of the Athletic Training Room
● Attend practice sessions and athletic contests and provide emergency care & triage as
● Evaluation, care, and prevention of athletic injuries.
● Development and implementation of rehabilitation protocols.
● Documentation of athletic injuries.
● Proper and effective communication with coaching staff, athletes, parents, physicians, and
other staff members.
● Assist in district physicals, concussion protocols/ImPACT testing, and other standard athletic
● Ability to recruit, train, and manage high quality student athletic training aides.
● Help maintain an inventory of training supplies and equipment and ordering of additional
● Maintain a clean, organized, professional working environment
● Other duties as assigned.
50 % of LISD teacher salary scale + stipend , 197 days
Individuals interested send resume/references and cover letter to: Director of Sports Medicine ,
Shelly Macias , firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com