Fit for Work
Athletic Trainer (ATC) – Injury Prevention Specialist
Fit For Work – Mercedes, TX
We are on a mission to positively impact as many lives as possible and we can use your help. If you are an Athletic Trainer that would enjoy helping as many people as possible, collaborating with some of the best in the business, having growth opportunities available, all while having a lot of fun…. please continue reading!
This is us:
Fit For Work is a company built around people with a shared passion for serving others. In fact, our Fit For Work culture is one of our key differentiators. We desire to foster a culture where each person is committed to growing and has the support and resources around them to do just that. With growth comes opportunities and we have career paths that are flexible, dynamic and personalized that will provide you with many learning and growth opportunities throughout your career with Fit For Work.
Our Must Haves:
- Candidates must be BOC certified Athletic Trainers
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Careful attention to detail
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Ability to distill data and metrics into actionable insights that support clear recommendations
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and independent minded
What’s In It For You?:
The Fit For Work culture is one of our key differentiators. Simply put, if we are able to continually foster a culture where each person is supported in their commitment to growing and has the resources and the team around them to do that, we all win both personally and professionally. And make no mistake, our clients take notice, too! We’re extremely proud of the team we’ve created and are still growing, driven by the impact we can make on a day-to-day basis and by the opportunities present for both personal and professional growth.
Our Benefits include:
- Internal CEUs
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Health, Dental, & Vision Care
- Generous PTO
- 401k with Company Match
- Extended Illness Benefits
- Much more!
Connie Fernandez, MAT, ATC, CEAS
Injury Prevention Specialist
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org