Texas Health Sports Medicine
Texas Health Sports Medicine is hiring Outreach Athletic Trainers
- Full-time salaried, and benefitted position
- Flexible schedule within a 40-hour work-week (includes evenings and weekends)
- Salary range commensurate with experience
- Duties include:
- Providing AT coverage for events throughout the Texas Health service area, including semi-professional, collegiate, adult and youth club, high school, and middle school sport.
- Coordinating care between athlete-patients and Texas Health sports & orthopedic specialists, physical therapy, urgent care, and emergency care.
- Promoting Texas Health Resources and the athletic training profession through interactions with our community
We’re looking for energetic, professional, and personable athletic trainers to help us build and maintain to the community we serve. This is an excellent position for a young professional looking to gain experience and make connections in a variety of settings, or anyone interested in practicing athletic training within a flexible schedule while enjoying the benefits of a full-time position.
Interested candidates can email their resumes to the Sports Medicine Outreach Manager: SarahGill@texashealth.org
To apply for this job email your details to SarahGill@texashealth.org