Job Start Date: 7-1-2021
Head Athletic Trainer
Prevention and Care of student athletic injuries of Hamshire-Fannett. Provide athletic training services for athletic contests. Act as liaison between family physicians and specialists, the school district, athletes, and their parents. Maintain accurate records for injuries, treatments and provide insurance claim forms for sports injuries treated by physicians. Develop and maintain a budget for the athletic training program. Provide the coaches and athletic director with a list of athletes medically eligible to compete under district and state rules and regulations. First Aid and CPR State of Texas Licensed Athletic Trainer required No classroom teaching required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Licensed by the Texas State Advisory Board of Athletic Trainers.
- CPR/First Aid/AED Instructor Certification required.
- BOC Certification preferred.
- Valid Texas Teacher Certificate and/or TSATA Sports Medicine Instructor (or willing to obtain)
- Three years of relative experience preferred. Experience in secondary education preferred.
- Certification must meet requirements for becoming and remaining qualified for this position in a manner required by Federal and/or State law.
To apply for this job please visit www.hfisd.net.