Well Work Force
Athletic Trainer (ATC) – Injury Prevention
Job Category: Trainer
Requisition Number: ATHLE03600
o Posted: June 29, 2021
Mercedes, TX, USA
We are on a mission to positively impact as many lives as possible and we can use your
help. If you are an Athletic Trainer that would enjoy helping as many people as possible,
collaborating with some of the best in the business, having growth opportunities available,
all while having a lot of fun….please continue reading!
This is us:
Fit For Work is a company built around people with a shared passion for serving others. In
fact, our Fit For Work culture is one of our key differentiators. We desire to foster a culture
where each person is committed to growing and has the support and resources around
them to do just that. With growth comes opportunities and we have career paths that
are flexible, dynamic and personalized that will provide you with many learning and growth
opportunities throughout your career with Fit For Work.
Does this sound like you?
• You’ll get high marks if: You have success in building relationships with others and
industrial work environment experience.
• You’ll be doing incredibly well after 6 months if: You’re successfully preventing injuries and
making meaningful impact in other’s lives
• You should keep walking if: You know that you don’t enjoy an industrial work environment
in which you interact with many others.
Our Must Haves:
• Candidates must be BOC certified Athletic Trainers
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Careful attention to detail
• Ability to handle data with confidentiality
• Ability to distill data and metrics into actionable insights that support
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Self-motivated and independent minded
What’s In It For You?:
The Fit For Work culture is one of our key differentiators. Simply put, if we are able
to continually foster a culture where each person is supported in their commitment to
growing and has the resources and the team around them to do that, we all win both
personally and professionally. And make no mistake, our clients take notice,
too! We’re extremely proud of the team we’ve created and are still growing, driven by the
impact we can make on a day-to-day basis and by the opportunities present for both
personal and professional growth.
Our Benefits include:
• Internal CEUs
• Student Loan Repayment Program
• Health, Dental, & Vision Care
• Generous PTO
• 401k with Company Match
• Extended Illness Benefits
• Much more!
Does the shoe fit? Then, let’s talk!
Licenses & Certifications
Board Athletic Trainer
To apply for this job please visit wellworkforce.com.