Waco Independent School District
Job Title: Athletic Trainer
Reports To: Athletic Director
Plan, coordinate, and supervise all components of athletic training program for student
athletes. Also work under the direction of team physician to carry out activities in the
following areas: prevention, evaluation, emergency treatment, physical reconditioning,
and rehabilitation of injuries
Valid license from Texas Advisory Board of Athletic Trainers
Ability to provide injury prevention and rehabilitation services
Ability to provide emergency care
Knowledge of therapeutic modalities and ability to apply appropriate treatment to treat
student athletic injuries
Ability to instruct and supervise student athletes and assistants
Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Two years experience as an athletic trainer preferred
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Plan and implement a comprehensive athletic injury and illness prevention program for
2. Attend practice sessions and athletic contests as assigned by athletic director.
3. Evaluate athletic injuries and determine treatment and rehabilitation for student athletes.
4. Establish and maintain effective communication with students, parents, medical and
paramedical personnel, coaches, and other staff.
5. Provide physical conditioning training to student athletes.
6. Maintain training room and therapeutic equipment.
Send resumes to, Justin Efird at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org