Texas Orthopedic Specialists
Looking for a certified Athletic Trainer (LAT, ATC), who is a self-motivated, multi-task oriented, professional, to work in a multi-specialty orthopedic practice while providing medical assistance to physicians/PA’s.
Full Time Licensed Athletic Trainer:
- Providing medical assistance to assigned Physician and Physician Assistant.
- Take and record vital signs, patient history, chief complaint and on-set/date of injury
- Prepare exam rooms between patients
- Provide outreach coverage as needed
- Enter patient information into electronic medical records
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, staff, patients, their families, the clinic’s staff, physicians and their staff.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
- Ability to work productively, either independently or with other individuals
- Computer experience, working with window-based software and Microsoft Office, Greenway Prime Suite EMR a plus.
- Proficient in medical terminology.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to operate various office and medical equipment.
- Must be a certified and a TX licensed Athletic Trainer
- 1yr of experience preferred, but not required
We offer a full benefits package:
- Paid Time Off
- Dental, Vision, Aflac
Texas Orthopedic Specialists is an orthopedic practice located in Bedford, TX. Applicants should submit their resumes to Rob Sandmann, 2425 Hwy 121, Bedford, TX 76021 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding the practice, visit www.txortho.net
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com