TITLE: ATHLETIC TRAINER
TEXAS COLLEGE is looking for a full time Athletic Trainer. Texas College is a four-year, coeducational, private, liberal arts institution. It is located in Tyler, Texas, less than 2 hours from Dallas and Shreveport. Please send resume to email@example.com or apply online at www.texascollege.edu.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree in athletic training or a related field; Texas Athletic Trainer License (permanent or temporary in good standing); CPR & AED Certification (current); one-two years of experience as head or associate athletic trainer; basic use of computer based injury tracking programs, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint; excellent understanding of advanced athletic training; general knowledge of rehabilitation protocol.
- Liaison with coaches, parents, athletes, and physicians.
- Athletic training services – prevention, care and treatment of athletic injuries including CPR and use of AED when necessary.
- Evaluate physical condition and advise and treat student athletes in order to maintain maximum physical fitness for participation in athletic completion.
- Prescribe routine and corrective exercises to strengthen muscles.
- Render first aid to injured players.
- Coordinate with physicians and therapists to provide consistent rehabilitation therapy for athletic injuries.
- Establish a schedule for coverage of athletic training room hours of operation.
- Plan and develop in-service
- Assists in developing student health programs, policies and
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org