Monsignor Kelly Catholic High School
Monsignor Kelly Catholic High School Head Athletic Trainer
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the athletic director, the Head Athletic Trainer will implement all domains of athletic training to Monsignor Kelly Catholic High School’s athletic contests and practices.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: 1) A license issued by the Texas Department of State Health Services, Advisory Board of Athletic Trainers
PREFFERRED REQUIREMENTS: 1) BOC certified; 2) Bachelor’s degree; 3) CPR/First Aid/AED Instructor ILLUSTRATIVE DUTIES:
- ● Provide district wide injury prevention and immediate care for athletic injuries.
- ● Provide district wide recognition, evaluation, and assessment of athletic injuries.
- ● Provide and implement district wide treatment, rehabilitation and reconditioning of athletic
- ● Provide district wide organization and administration of the Athletic Training program.
- ● Prepare all athletes for games and practices.
- ● Attend all home athletic contests and other such contests as the athletic director may direct.
- ● Schedule an annual physical examination for athletes in all sports.
- ● Maintain a student athletic insurance program.
- ● Supervise and train student athletic trainers.
- ● Assist the athletic director and assistant athletic trainer with any additional assigned duties.
LENGTH OF WORK YEAR: ………….plus assignments by the athletic director
SALARY: Interested applicants please send resume and references to: Laurence Williams, Athletic Director, Monsignor Kelly Catholic High School
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com