Athletic Trainer – Manor ISD
Help plan, coordinate, and supervise all components of athletic training program for student
athletes. Work with staff Athletic Trainers to carry out activities in the following areas: prevention,
evaluation, emergency treatment, physical reconditioning, and rehabilitation of injuries. Assist
fellow staff Athletic Trainers in selecting, training, and supervising student assistants in the Athletic
Training Education Program.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Valid License from Texas Advisory Board of Athletic Trainers
• Sports Medicine Course Certification
• NATA Certification preferred
• Master’s Degree preferred
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation for all student athletes.
• Providing appropriate medical coverage for athletic practices and games with input
• Establishing and maintaining effective communication with students, parents, medical
and paramedical personnel, coaches, and other staff.
• Responding to emergencies and making quick, independent judgments about how to
deal with injuries.
• Establishing specific procedures to be carried out by a coach or student trainer in the
event of a medical emergency.
• Detecting and resolving environmental risks to athletes.
• Coordinating scheduling of athletic physical examinations and screening.
• Select, train, and supervise student assistants.
• Compile, maintain, and file all physical and computerized reports, records, and other
documents including medical, accident, and treatment records as required.
• Maintaining the athletic training room and its inventory.
Please apply on the Manor ISD district website and send a resume to Kristin Striemer, Head
Athletic Trainer at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com