Cognito Systems is searching far and wide for 30 Certified Athletic Trainers experienced at performing forward musculoskeletal (MSK) care, early medical intervention, injury prevention (IP), and performance optimization services as a Contractor working with our country’s most elite athlete, our active soldiers.
The ATC will work as part of the Holistic Health and Fitness Performance Team as the brigade AT advisor to develop a comprehensive, periodized education and services program inclusive of basic acute care, injury control, reconditioning, and performance optimization. We offer qualified candidates a competitive salary, relocation assistance, and bonuses.
Available Fort Bliss, El Paso, TX
Locations: Fort Drum, Jefferson County, New York
Position Type: Full Time/40 Hr. work week
Job Shift: Daytime/M-F work week
The Athletic Trainer will be assigned to a brigade (BDE), battalion (BN), or company (CO). The work includes providing forward musculoskeletal (MSK) care, early medical intervention, injury prevention (IP), and performance optimization services. Any medical treatment provided by the Athletic Trainer is subject to the supervision of a privileged government healthcare provider.
Most work will be performed in a military training environment (i.e., fitness centers/gyms, BDE/BN/CO or administrative areas, outdoors, ranges, field training environments, and at the SPRC).
- Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in a related field such as Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Sports Medicine, etc. from an accredited university.
- Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE).
- Certification: Unrestricted state license/registration/certification in any of the 49 regulated states, the District of Columbia, or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the US Virgin Islands to provide health care within the scope of practice for Athletic Trainers per state practice acts.
- Passing score from the BOC for the Athletic Trainer.
- National Provider Identifier (NPI).
- Experience: Two years of relevant Athletic Trainer work experience within the last five years. Demonstrate experience working with high school, collegiate, or professional sports, military, performing arts, and/or occupational health.
- Relevant experience developing and executing task and environment-specific functional injury control and health/well-being programs for groups of athletes.
- Ability to demonstrate sound management qualities, past staff administration or management preferred.
- Citizenship: U.S. citizenship (copy of your birth certificate or naturalization papers)
- Credentialing: Current physical and immunizations
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
To apply: Submit resumes to – https://resolutionthinkllc.appone.com
To apply for this job please visit resolutionthinkllc.appone.com.