CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals & Clinics - Sports Medicine
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals & Clinics – Sports Medicine (CTMF-SM) sponsors one of the nation’s largest dedicated outreach programs with the mission of providing a high quality of care to school and college aged athletes.
Our program is designed to take highly trained, Master Level Athletic Trainers and place them in a both the clinical and dedicated outreach setting.
At Present CTMF-SM has multiple positions at both the high school & collegiate level.
Dedicated assignment to a single school contract as either the head or associate athletic trainer.
For more information regarding the salary, who we outreach to, educational opportunities, see where our alumni are, or to even watch a video and complete an on-line application please go to our web site:
Jeff Derrick, MSEd, ATC, LAT
Coordinator of Sports Medicine, Tyler Ministry
- Master Degree in a health-related field
- Texas Athletic Trainer License – Temporary or Permanent (this is easy to secure with a degree from an ATEP) Go to our web site for the link to the Texas Department of Health Services-Athletic Trainer Board
- CPR/AED certification for the Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer
- Concussion Management Certification
- Basic use of computer-based injury tracking programs, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Excellent understanding of advanced athletic training. General knowledge of rehabilitation protocol.
- NATABOC-Certification (not required for Texas License)
- 1-2 years’ experience in High School/College athletic training setting
- Understanding of Isokinetic testing, US, E-stim modalities
Provides outreach services by implementing preventive athletic injury programs for clients, maintaining the general health and athletic fitness level, and under the direction of the Physician or Physical Therapist, carries out modalities of care to promote rehabilitation.
Tyler, Texas, United States
- Position Title: Athletic Trainer
- Company Name: CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Estimated Average Weekly Hours: Full-Time
- Entry Level: Yes
- Select Your District: Southwest Athletic Trainers’ Association (D6)
- Is this an existing position or a newly created position?: Existing Position
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Master’s Degree
- Min Experience: 1-2 Years
- Required Travel: 10-25%
- Salary: $45,000.00 – $60,000.00 (Yearly Salary)
To apply for this job please visit christushealth.org .