PURPOSE: Provide Athletic Training Services to student athletes in accordance with state
athletic training practice act. Provide instruction in athletic training courses offered at Bonham
1. Provide athletic training services for all home athletic contests and away varsity football
games. If a conflict arises between an away varsity football game and a home contest, the varsity
football event will supersede.
2. Act as liaison between family physicians and specialists, the school district, athletes and their
3. Maintain accurate records of injuries, treatments and provide insurance claim forms for sports
injuries treated by a physician.
4. Assist in the development and maintenance of the budget for the athletic training program.
5. Schedule and be present for pre-participation sports physicals.
6. Provide the coaches and athletic director with a list of athletes medically eligible to compete
under district and state rules and regulations.
7. Assist the athletic director as requested.
Reports To: The athletic director and the high school principal
Salary: See BISD Salary Schedule Professional Exempt ~ Pay Grade 3
Plus $1000 Technology Incentive
Plus BISD pays $275.00 towards medical premium
Start Date: July 26, 2022
Email resumes to: Kyle Dezern at email@example.com
Apply Online at: https://www.applitrack.com/bohnamisd/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Athletics%2fActivities
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.