University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
Assistant Athletic Trainer
|Title:||Assistant Athletic Trainer|
|Position Available Date:||07/22/2022|
Within the scope of licensure and legal boundaries, provides education, assessment, treatment and preventive services for athletic related injuries and illnesses to assigned student-athletes. Maintains accurate and confidential documentation. Serves as liaison to treating healthcare professionals to assure continuity of care to student-athletes. Performs assigned administrative support tasks to implement the university’s policy and program on student-athlete drug testing, including scheduling coordination.
1. A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Athletic Training, Physical Education, or a related field is required. A Master’s degree is preferred.
2. A minimum of one (1) year full-time employment experience as an athletic trainer is preferred. Strongly prefer athletic trainer experience in a college or university setting.
3. Must possess a current and valid Texas State Athletic Training license (as issued by Texas Department of Health TOC 541) OR be eligible to immediately obtain this license.
4. Strongly prefer National Athletic Trainers Association certification.
5. Basic knowledge of NCAA governing rules for Division III Athletics is preferred.
6. Must possess exceptional time management and detail-orientation skills.
7. Must possess a valid Texas driver’s license and be insurable by UMHB auto insurance carrier.
Salaries and Benefits:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits including Day One medical and dental insurance, retirement plan with match and tuition benefits for employees and their dependents.
Position will remain open until filled.
Please click the “Apply Now” link to apply for this position. Please attach a resume and a cover letter of interest with your online application. Online applications as well as supporting documentation may also be submitted/completed in person at:
UMHB Human Resources Division
UMHB Box 8020
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
For information regarding employment at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, please visit our Careers Site.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com