San Antonio Brennan High School
San Antonio Brennan Assistant Athletic Trainer
Reports To: Athletic Coordinator and Head Trainer
Duty Days: 187 Days
Texas teacher certification
Texas eligible licensed trainer
The Assistant Athletic Trainer shall assist the Head Athletic Trainer in the coordination of coverage, treatment, rehabilitation and physician referral for all athletic and designated UIL programs.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work and cover any / all athletic events year round under the direction of the Athletic Coordinator and the Head Athletic Trainer.
- Teaching assignments as assigned by the High School Principal.
- Assist in rehabilitation of student athletes before, during and after school.
- Assist the Head Athletic Trainer with all athletic paperwork throughout the school year.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Athletic Coordinator and the Head Athletic Trainer.
Maintain emotional control under stress. Continual walking and standing; moderate lifting and carrying; stooping, bending, kneeling, and reaching. Work outside (exposure to sun, heat, cold, and inclement weather) and inside. Exposed to biological hazards, bacteria, and communicable diseases. Frequent district wide and state wide travel; frequent prolonged and irregular hours.
The foregoing statements describe the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com