Richardson Pearce High School
POSITION: ASSISTANT ATHLETIC TRAINER – PEARCE HIGH SCHOOL
REPORTS TO: HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL/CAMPUS ATHLETIC COORDINATOR/CENTRAL ATHLETICS CONTRACT PERIOD: 187 DAYS -10 MONTHS POSITION CONTROL #0021 0011 JK 1100
SALARY: RISD TEACHER PAY SCALE PLUS STIPEND
QUALIFICATIONS AND • Licensed Athletic Trainer (LAT)
SPECIAL SKILLS: • National Athletic Trainer Certification
- State Athletic Certification
- CPR/AED Certification/Instructor
- Provide training support to student athletes and student groups at games, practices, and tournaments (high school and junior high)
- Provide physical conditioning training using protective techniques and devices as needed
- Attend athletic practices as assigned
- Ensure personal accessibility for “on call” support as assigned
- Provide emergency care and rehabilitation for student athletic injuries
- Maintain accurate records regarding student progress
- Establish and maintain effective communication with students, parents, staff and other stakeholder groups
- Organize and maintain sufficient supplies to support program needs
Apply online at https://www.applitrack.com/risd/OnlineApp/default.aspx. The application must be complete and three electronic reference forms must be received to be considered.
Applicants who have previously applied in AppliTrack must update their application once per year by securing updated references.
Applicants will be contacted if an interview is needed.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: UNTIL FILLED
EQUAL OPPORTUNI’TY EMPLOYER
The Richardson Independent School Distric t (RISD or the District) is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a pol icy of nondiscrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. All personnel actions such as recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, compensation and benefits, discipline, and termination are administered without regard to race,color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or military status of otherwise qualified individuals. RISD does not discriminate on the basis of membership or application for membership in the uniformed services and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant who acts to oppose unlawfuldiscrimination or participates in the investigation of a complaint of alleged discriminatory employment practices. Hiring decisions are made on the basis of each applicant’s qualifications,experiences,and abilities as well as the business needs of the district.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.