Katy Taylor High School
Reports To: Athletic Coordinator and Head Trainer
Duty Days: 187 Days
Wage/Hour Status: Exempt
Pay Grade: I00
Texas teacher certification
Texas eligible licensed trainer
The Assistant Athletic Trainer shall assist the Head Athletic Trainer in the coordination of coverage, treatment, rehabilitation and physician referral for all athletic and designated UIL programs.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sub-varsity football games.
- Selected home high school volleyball games.
- High school and junior high home volleyball and basketball games – tournaments.
- Cross country and track meets.
- Home soccer and softball games.
- Assist campus trainer with playoff teams.
- Assist with the organization and monitoring of UIL required physical examinations for all athletics 7-12.
- Distribute to athletes and coaches all necessary UIL medical paperwork.
- Supervise the work of student assistants.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Athletic Coordinator and the Head Athletic Trainer.
Exercise equipment and devices including stationary bikes, pulleys, weights, whirlpool, paraffin bath, ultrasound equipment, and cold packs.
Maintain emotional control under stress. Continual walking and standing; moderate lifting and carrying; stooping, bending, kneeling, and reaching. Work outside (exposure to sun, heat, cold, and inclement weather) and inside. Exposed to biological hazards, bacteria, and communicable diseases. Frequent district wide and state wide travel; frequent prolonged and irregular hours.
The foregoing statements describe the general purpose and responsibilities assigned tot his job and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required.
Assistant Athletic Director
Phone 281-396-7797 Mobile 281-220-9912
1830 Katyland Dr, Katy, TX 77494
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org