Graham High School
Graham ISD – Graham TX
Start Date: July, 2022
POSITION: ASSISTANT ATHLETIC TRAINER – GRAHAM ISD
SALARY: 207 day contract. Starting pay $54,180 with zero experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS:
- Valid Texas Licensure / Licensed Athletic Trainer (LAT) or eligible
- Must be BOC certified or eligible
- CPR/AED Certification/Instructor (Can obtain in future if need be)
- Work collaboratively with the head athletic trainer to oversee and manage evaluations, treatments, and physician referrals for all student athletes at practices, games and tournaments.
- Work collaboratively with the head athletic trainer for all game coverage of home events.
- Provide emergency care for student athletes
- Provide, develop, and implement rehabilitation protocols for injured student-athletes as well as protective techniques.
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day operation of the athletic training facility located in the high school next to the competition gym.
- Oversee and manage concussion protocols
- Establish and maintain effective communications with student athletes, parents, coaching staff, physicians and other stakeholder groups.
- Ability to recruit, train and supervise athletic training students.
- Maintain a clean and organized professional working environment.
- This position will have to teach 2 Sports Medicine classes. Teacher certification not required
- Will be in all Athletic Periods
Send Resume, Cover Letter, and references to Graham ISD Head Athletic Trainer Mike Carroll email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit grahamisd.com .