Reports to: Executive Director
The Assistant Director will report to the Executive Director and will assist in the daily operation of the Texas State Athletic Trainers’ Association. The duties will include but not limited to:
- Assisting in the planning, coordination, and control of the daily operation of the organization
- The Assistant Director will assume all Executive Director duties in their absence.
- Qualifications: To perform the job of Assistant Director successfully, applicant must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- At least three sessions of experience working with the Legislature preferred
- Education and/or Experience in legislative initiatives related to Athletic Training preferred
- Communication Skills
- Athletic Training Licensure and membership with TSATA
- Salary and Term of Employment: The Executive Director will negotiate the base salary of the Assistant Director with the approval of the Board of Directors.
Term of Employment shall be from January 1 to December 31 and is to be renewed annually by the BOD per recommendation of the Executive Director. Applicant must provide resume’ and letter of intent to the Board Chairman.
Letter of interest and resume should be directed to TSATA Board Chairman Rodney Murray at: email@example.com