You could win FREE SWATA registration OR more!!!
For every $10 in donations you make to the TSATA for the NATA’s GAC matching grant initiative, you will be entered for a drawing to win FREE SWATA registration OR More.* (see details below).
The NATA’s Governmental Affairs Council (GAC) has initiated a legislative grant program that offers to match up to $4,000 of TSATA member donated or generated funds for governmental affairs. To be eligible, funds must be donated by TSATA members, or through events organized and supported by TSATA members. The purpose of the matching grant is to complement the investment of members in their legislative and regulatory efforts. The SWATA Executive Board has graciously granted a FREE SWATA registration for SWATA 2019. OR if wanted, we have arrange to have your registration paid to any regional meeting (ie.,GHATS, AAATA, ETATS, SPATS or etc).
The TSATA maintains an active legislative agenda annually, keeping the services of Hillco Partners on retainer. Currently the TSATA has expenses nearing $22,000 for our legislative agenda and other services of Hillco Partners. Some of the recent and current issues we are working on include: (a) working with the TEA to recognize the Licensure of Athletic Trainers in Chapter 21 in TEA Code; (b) working with legislators in the upcoming legislative session; (c) updating the administrative rules of our law (d) hosting a “hit the hill” state lobbying and LAT recognition day; (e) continuing to work with the UIL to introduce legislation and guidelines on student-athlete safety measures.
YOU can help the TSATA support Texas LAT’s by donating to the governmental grant program via PayPal:
OR by mailing a check or money order to:
2251 County Road 127
Georgetown, TX 78626
When sending a check or money order, please specify that the funds are for the GAC matching grant. Please be sure to include your name and which region of the TSATA you are from for record keeping purposes.
• For every $10 you make in donations, you will receive one entry for the drawing. A $10 donation gets you one entry for the drawing, $20 gets you two entries, $30 gets you three entries, etc.
• Donations must be received by 5:00pm on Sunday, March 24, 2019.
• Donations are not refundable.
• Must be a current member of the TSATA to win.
• Membership dues do not substitute for or count as donations.
• Limited to the first 500 entries.
• One winner will be decided by a random drawing from all entries conducted by a third party.
• Members of the TSATA Board of Directors or SWATA Executive board are not eligible to win the free registration.