At the bottom of this post you will find the TSATA College Scholarship Application. Our plan this year is to award four (4) scholarships in the amount of $750 to well deserving college students. The requirements for these scholarships are listed below and on the application itself. I am sending this to everyone in hopes that we all know some well deserving college students in need of a scholarship. Remember, if they don’t apply that they won’t receive it! So get the word out!
Thanks for all you do and have a great spring sport season.
· Undergraduate Student or Non-Credentialed (LAT) Entry-Level Masters Student Attending a Texas
· Must be an Athletic Training Student and/or Admitted into the Athletic Training Program
· Sponsoring Athletic Trainer must be a TSATA Member by 4/30/17
· 3.0 Minimum Overall GPA (B- average) and 3.0 Minimum Curriculum GPA
o Submit Unofficial Transcript
· Three letters of recommendation
o (1) Sponsor LAT
o (2) Professors, Administrators, Coaches, Advisors, Character Reference
· Must be a Full Time Student in Good Standing with the College/University
· Must be pursuing a career in Athletic Training
· Completed application, transcript, and letters of recommendation must be postmarked by: 4/30/2017
· Must be a Student Member of TSATA by 4/30/2017
Download scholarship application: College Scholarship 2017