Part-Time Industrial Sports Medicine Professional
About InSite Health:
InSite Health is a rapidly growing, athletic-trainer owned company which provides clients nationwide with on-site occupational health services using a sports medicine approach. Our team of certified athletic trainers is committed to keeping the working athleteTM healthy and productive. It is our mission to provide preventative injury programs that provide customized occupational health care for our clients’ workforce in the manufacturing, distribution and utility industries.
About the Position:
InSite Health is looking to add an out-going, skilled Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) to service our distribution client in the Grand Prairie, TX area with 6-8 hours per week of both morning and afternoon availability. This industrial / occupational athletic training position is ideally suited for an individual who possesses strong manual therapy skills, is comfortable working autonomously, and has the desire to work weekday early morning hours. InSite Health’s training and mentoring program provides a foundation of knowledge for ATCs learning a new care setting and industry.
This unique position provides the opportunity to learn a new setting and to collaborate with other ATCs across the nation to deliver exceptional services and world class outcomes to our clients and staff. We offer our part time employees incredible opportunities for personal and financial growth with a generous hourly wage, retirement plan, CEU reimbursement, and MORE!
1. Onsite care and management of work and non-work-related discomforts and illnesses within OSHA first-aid standards
2. Electronic documentation and billing for all encounters
3. Coordinate and implement InSite Health’s injury prevention programs
4. Knowledge of ergonomics and project management to drive client program success
5. Regular communication with client and InSite Health management of onsite activities
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Current BOC certification in good standing
3. Current Texas State Athletic Training license in good standing
4. Current CPR Certification CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer, BLS Healthcare Provider, or equivalent certification
5. A minimum of two years athletic training experience
6. Ability to communicate effectively in person, via video skype, and in writing
7. Strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
8. Ability to pass a background check and drug screen 9. Reliable transportation and clean driving record
10. Fluent in Spanish preferred but not required
For more information contact: Lorena Oliver at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org