Longview Independent School District
Graduate Assistant Athletic Trainer
Longview is located along Interstate – 20 in the eastern part of Texas. Longview High School is a 6A school which competes in most all major sports. For more information see the web site atwww.lisd.org.
- $20,000 annual stipend for a 10 month contract. Renewable for a second year. (2018-2020)
- Longview ISD will pay part of your health insurance if you want insurance. You will be hired as apart time employee and pay into the Texas Teachers Retirement System. This will greatly benefit the student by giving him / her two years of credit toward future salary considerations. You will start your career with two years of service on the salary scale, make more money and reach retirement two years earlier.
- Employment will begin in August 2018 and will conclude about the first week of June. It is renewable for a second year.Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university
- Texas State Athletic Trainer License or temporary license
- Qualified to sit for NATA exam preferred
- To enroll in graduate courses working toward master’s degree. Any university is acceptable. The University of Texas at Tyler is located 30 miles from Longview and they have a small campus in Longview. Most all courses can be taken online.Job Description:
To assist two full time certified athletic trainers in the daily duties and responsibilities associated with the profession.
Contact: Please send cover letter and resume to:
Deirdre Scotter, ATC, LAT 903-803-5869 firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com