Marshall ISD Athletics
2018/19 School Year
Assistant Athletic Trainer- Marshall Independent School District
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Licensed Athletic Trainer by Texas Advisory Board of Athletic Trainers
- CPR, AED, First Aid Certified
- TSATA Sport Medicine I & II certified
- BOC Certified Athletic Trainer
- CPR/ AED Instructor
- Texas Teaching Certificate
Pay Scale: Salary plus Stipend
Closing Date: Until filled
- The athletic trainer is responsible for the care and treatment or referring to a physician for treatment of all athletic injuries sustained by boys and girls participating in the athletics program (HS & MS).
- Ability to communicate with the coaching staff, parents, and local physicians.
- Prevention, evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of athletic injuries
- Practice and game coverage
- Use of district software to maintain up to date treatments and injury reports (RankOne)
- Assist in the recruitment and management of student athletic trainers
- Other duties as assigned by Head Athletic Trainer.
- Other duties as assigned by Athletic Director.
- Work outside- Heat, Cold, Wind, Rain
- Moderate to Heavy lifting
- Frequent, Prolonged and Irregular hours
- Frequent travel to away games
Apply online at www.marshallisd.com
Claude Mathis Jeffrey Hooks MS, LAT, ATC
Athletic Director Head Athletic Trainer
MarshallISD Marshall ISD
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://firstname.lastname@example.org →