You could win a $250 Visa gift card!!!
For every $10 in donations you make to the TSATA for the NATA’s GAC matching grant initiative, you will be entered for a drawing to win a $250 Visa gift card.* (see details below).
The NATA’s Governmental Affairs Council (GAC) has initiated a legislative grant program that offers to match up to $4,000 of TSATA member donated or generated funds for governmental affairs. To be eligible, funds must be donated by TSATA members, or through events organized and supported by TSATA members. The purpose of the matching grant is to complement the investment of members in their legislative and regulatory efforts.
The TSATA maintains an active legislative agenda annually, keeping the services of Hillco Partners on retainer. Currently the TSATA has expenses nearing $22,000 for our legislative agenda and other services of Hillco Partners. Some of the recent and current issues we are working on include: (a) working with the Sunset Commission and TDLR to ensure a smooth transition for the Advisory Board to move under the TDLR (b) working with the TEA to recognize the LAT credential in order to teach the innovative Sports Medicine Courses for state credit; (c) working with legislators involved with HB 2038; (d) hosting a “hit the hill” state lobbying and LAT recognition day; (e) working with the UIL to introduce legislation and guidelines on student-athlete safety measures.
YOU can help the TSATA support Texas LAT’s by donating to the governmental grant program via the PayPal link below or by mailing a check or money order to:
c/o Spanky Stephens
1676 Coushatte Rd
Bellville, TX 77418
When sending a check or money order, please specify that the funds are for the GAC matching grant. Please be sure to include your name and which region of the TSATA you are from for record keeping purposes.
• For every $10 you make in donations, you will receive one entry for the drawing. A $10 donation gets you one entry for the drawing, $20 gets you two entries, $30 gets you three entries, etc.
• Donations must be received by 5:00pm on Friday, February 20, 2015.
• Donations are not refundable.
• Must be a current member of the TSATA to win.
• Membership dues do not substitute for or count as donations.
• Limited to the first 500 entries.
• One winner will be decided by a random drawing from all entries conducted by a third party.
• Members of the TSATA Board of Directors are not eligible to win the gift card.